Good reads, links & more!
Every so often we come across great articles, blogs, books, and links written by others within the "dog community" that are too good not to share. Many of my puppy owners receive this information in their puppy packets, but I feel like a lot of this info is good to have on hand for anyone owning a dog or a Border Collie. More links will be added as I have time to share them, however puppy owners have their own VIP SECTION with tips, tricks, grooming, discussions etc in our online Facebook group (sorry, for current owners of O'my! Border Collies)........enjoy!
- History of the Border Collie Breed
BCSA Breed Standard
- Standard Puppy Buyer Etiquette
Standard Puppy Buyer Etiquette -- Expressing Preferences
- Puppy Socialization Check List!
- How to Create Brave and Confident Puppies!
The Dark Side Of Socialization: Fear Periods and Single Event Learning
- To Crate or Not To Crate?
Puppy Potty Training Dos/Donts and Schedule!
- How to Ruin a Dog in 5 Steps!
Reward Your Dog!!!
- When Do Puppy Growth Plates Close?
3 Major Mistakes That Could Cause Joint Disease In Your Dog
- Too Much of a Good Thing: Overexcitement in Exercise!!!
"Warming Up" Your Canine Athlete
- Maternal Influences In Horses -- Do They Make a Difference?
How Much Does It Cost to Breed a Litter?
- The Other End of The Leash by Patricia McConnell
- Mine! Resource Guarding by Jean Donaldson
- Control Unleashed (for puppies and/or for Adults) by Leslie McDevitt
- Don't Shoot The Dog! by Karen Pryor
- Champion Disc Dog by Melissa Heeter
We are proud to be an Ambassador for Myos! Check out this link for more information and use Brightside20 to get 20% off your order at any time!